[at-l] Re: OT Dawgs Can't Read Schedules So Good {Was Fwd: (no subject)}

KellyGoVols  wrote:
  > I'm sorry, but I don't understand why you guys are fighting! Why bother?
  > It's rather silly when you know that the Vols will win the SEC Title and
  > ultimately the National Championship this year. Come on, people! Root
  > for a winner!
  > Go Vols! Kelly

How do you get a Vol (Nole, Dawg, etc) off your lawn? . . . Pay him for
the pizza.

What did the FSU (UT, UGa) grad say to the UF grad? . . . You want fries
with that?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Oh, one more....(heard this from a Nole when I was in NC in Feb) Why do
UT Vols wear Orange?.... Saturday they're dressed for the game; Sunday
after church they're dressed for hunting; and Monday through Friday
they're dressed for their jobs picking up trash on the roads.

Teresa (NOT winning friends. AND headed to Gainesville for the Orange
and Blue game this weekend.)

Goooooo Gators!