[at-l] Down Sleeping bags.

Terrapin said:

> Nonsense.  All it takes is a plastic garbage bag, a la "Hefty"
> kitchen-garbage bag, between the bag and the stuff sack.

> Never once had to deal with a wet down bag.

Would a silnylon stuff sack work? It seems best to me to keep things as simple as possible. Does silnylon let some water through when the bag is pressing tight against the sides? Is silnylon tough enough to take having the bag stuffed 500 times?

Soulfull
Jack.Bulkley@sas.com
Apex, NC

Nonsens.  All it takes is a plastic garbage bag, a la "Hefty"
kitchen-garbage bag, between the bag and the stuff sack.

Never once had to deal with a wet down bag.

rafe b.
aka terrapin