[at-l] Down Sleeping bags.

At 09:30 AM 4/4/02 -0600, Christopher Willett wrote:
>The SMF and SDL variants of the western mountaineering bags are
>not necessarily cut wide.  For example, the Apache SDL has a
>59" girth.  Their line of wide cut bags are named after
>North American mammals (i.e, Badger, Puma, etc).

I think there are also the Sequoia and the Ponderosa to add to the
list of wide bags.  I've recently acquired a brand spankin' new
Megalite at a price that would make those of you not already
prone to dislike me, grab for the pitchforks.  I eagerly await
opportunity and weather appropriate to testing this drool
worthy piece of wonder <VVVBg>