[at-l] Down Bags

Have had the same down bag since 1997. A Feathered
Friends Humming Bird w/ Dryloft shell.

Anyway, used this bag on my AT thru-hike in 1998 (El
Nino year, no less), along with two end-to-end Long
Trail hikes and a bunch of trips in New Hampshire.
Never had a problem with it getting wet.

Just put it in a stuff sack lined with a garbage bag.

Will also be using it again this year for a little
walk from Mexico to Canada...

=====