[at-l] Wet Foot of down bags

>having a singled walled tent, many times I'd notice a dampness at the >foot
>of the bag due to condensation on the tent walls.  Nothing really

I have the same problem in a fly'd tent. Especially in winter, but often
during other times of the year.

I am thinking that it is because my feet end up touching the inside of the
tent. I am still somewhat puzzled, since the foot of the bag can get rather
wet even when the inside walls of the tent are dry.  It gets wet from ther
very end up to about 18" from the bottom.  From time to time I stick the
bottom of my bag in a tash bag before going to sleep and that seems to work.
  Keeping the tent windows half unzipped does not make any difference, it
seems.

This is the only reason I covet more water repenant materials in sleeping
bags.  If anyone has a solution, please let me know.  Unless it is to stop
breathing during the night, that is.