[at-l] Re: OT Dawgs Can't Read Schedules So Good {Was Fwd: (no subject)}

I'm sorry, but I don't understand why you guys are fighting!  Why bother?
It's rather silly when you know that the Vols will win the SEC Title and
ultimately the National Championship this year.  Come on, people!  Root for a
winner!

Go Vols!
Kelly

In a message dated 4/3/02 11:37:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> Excuse me! Who is the first game on the last weekend of August this
> year in Athens?
>
> Who?
>
> Who is going to beat the everloving tar out of those puppies?
>
> Who?
>
> But you are right, it will be a war, not just a little play game for
> either team.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---