[at-l] Re: OT Dawgs Can't Read Schedules So Good {Was Fwd: (no subject)}

Excuse me! Who is the first game on the last weekend of August this
year in Athens?

Who?

Who is going to beat the everloving tar out of those puppies?

Who?

But you are right, it will be a war, not just a little play game for
either team.

It's 11:30PM. Have you kicked a dawg today?

OrangeBug
<Paw Power!>