Edward Abbey (was [at-l] Ramble on A Question Of Trail)

> and I promise you one sweet victory over our enemies,
> over
> those deskbound men with their hearts in a safe deposit box and
> their
> eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this: You
> will
> outlive the bastards!" - Edward Abbey

Edward Abbey!
I just started "Down the River" - gonzo eco-journalism at its finest. What a
hoot, and a good read so far.
I'll quote something quotable sometime soon.

So, Sly, did you turn in your notice to those "deskbound men with their
hearts in a safe deposit box and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators"
yet?

--
    	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

	Website: