[at-l] Signing off for a couple of days

Well, the last of the apples have been dehydrated, the gorp is mixed, the
pack has been packed (again), and everyone at work knows not to look for me
for the next two weeks.  Tomorrow evening I head out to Rainbow Springs to
meet up with Jensine and Buddy for my shuttle around to Hiawassee, with my
hike starting Saturday morning.  Hopefully, sometime around April 16th I
should wonder in to Fontana Dam, tired but one happy dude.... forgetting
about networks, databases, relational keys, cpu performance, all the
concrete-world jargon that goes with the job, and melding myself with
happiness....

Ya'll take care, ya hear?  And play nice... I don't want to come back and
find out ya'll ticked Ryan off... (Ryan, I do so appreciate all you have
done for us, and I thank you from the bottom of my hiker trash heart).  And
if any of you are out that way, just listen for the *huffing and puffing and
you should be able to trace to the old man holding up the queue....

Cya,

WhoAh

*sounds kinda like: huff, lekileki, puff, lekileki, huff, rest-rest-rest,
whew, huff, lekileki....