[at-l] Planning my first section hike...

 7 to 8 days, I want to average 10 miles per day.  We are compentant hikers and are thinking of stopping half way and staying in a town if possible.  We will have a dog, so that may not work out.

  kahley <kahley@ptd.net> wrote: How long and how far do you intend on hiking?

At 05:38 AM 4/3/02 -0800, you wrote:

> I'm new to the site and will be new to the AT this summer. I'm thinking
> of my first section hike in Virginia, more southern. Any suggestions on
> a place to begin and a place to find a shuttle service?
>Thanks for any help.
>

>Andrea D. Kirkham

>Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax

>multipart/alternative
> text/html
>---

Andrea D. Kirkham