[at-l] ATML List: Code Words

Rather than split up the list, why not start a new convention on the list
whereby we preface each post with some kind of identifier?  Of course the
subject line could do this alone, but such a code-word convention might
impose a bit of self discipline.  It would also be something that we could
add to other's subject lines when we post a follow up if they have missed
it.  It would only work if the more prolific posters bought into the idea,
but who knows, they might.

For example on this post I the word "ATML List:" before my rather unclear
subject of Code Words, since my post has to do with the list.  We would only
need a few.  They would have to be one or two words at the most, I think.
Off the top of my head here are some ideas:

Info:  What ever information people want to share
Adv:  Conservation and Political
Debate:  Guns, Phones, Purity, Pre-planned Trail Magic, Dogs
Rant: More emotional trail debate that has been stated 10 or more times
Gear: Gear, Stoves, Backpacks
Fun:  Chit-chat, etc.

Off course a whole lot of post would cross lines, and people new to the list
might see their topic modified by a code word in a follow-up but it might
work?  Perhaps other lists do something similar?

Anyway, if some of the more prolific posters started do this, it might catch
on.  Might help.  COuldn't hurt, right?

Any ideas on this?

Rick Boudrie