[at-l] Gone hiking...clarified...

I should have said this is the first time I've gone out hiking with all this
damn data recording gear without a partner to help with it! Usually I have
someone with me to push the measuring wheel so I can fiddle with the other
stuff. ;-)

You old-timers will recall, my first backpacking trip was solo on the LHT, as
well as my first (and only, thus far) thru, and I'll bet Sloetoe breezes
through the trail in 1/10th the time that I took...

Cheers, Navigator