[at-l] Trail Fest in Hot Springs

"Who's going? :)"
 A two day spaghetti dinner? An all-you-can eat Sunday morning breakfast?
Red, they're teasing me!! But I'll have to pass...
 I'll be hiking into Baxter that weekend, to check out the new blue blazed
trail to Katahdin Stream Campground and to see the new AT lean-tos and
tentsite. They are supposed to be ready for GA-MErs when the Park opens for
overnight camping in mid-May, but I want to check out the progress for myself
:O)
 I'll cook spaghetti at Hurd Brook in honor of TrailFest <g>
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---