OK, I'll say it: Re: [at-l] Now ---- having been.....

--- Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com> wrote:
> So why does anyone here feel an obligation to "bailout" an
email discussion subject if it has so little support that it
cannot stand on its own merits?  And that's precisely what we,
as a group have done - and suffered with - here for the last
year.
> is there anyone else on the list who thinks that at-l should
> revert to being a "hiking" list and that the "Trail advocacy"
should be removed to its own list, to be supported by those who
are interested and so inclined?

### Jim: if you think the thread is half "nonsense", if you feel
it's not right to force the at-l to delete the other half of the
thread written by you, and if you feel that such a Trail-related
topic does not fit on the at-l, then quit responding to the
nonsense here, and start a list through yahoogroups where such
discussion would be key.

### DON'T put it to Ryan to set up a group on HIS hardware using
HIS time to develop and maintain, and THEN leave at-l with the
godawful task of posting every day-and-a half <cue whine> "That
belongs on the ooootherrrr liiiiist, please don't bring that
topic herererererere." (I hope that whiney part translated well;
would work much better live.) Anyway, topical segregation is
patently unworkable; further, it would call for a squadron of
topic police -- you gonna head it?

### The at-l ain't broke - don't go fixin' it. And don't leave
an unworkable, untenable result in Ryan's hands for him to have
to monitor ever-after. What has developed here is a
low-maintenance, minimally time-consumptive service provided by
a guy we only rarely get to thank. If we want to keep going, we
need to keep it workable and non-intrusive on R-man.

### Yes, I have feelings on the matter.

Sweetoe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!