[at-l] Dehydrated Bread???

At 01:30 PM 4/2/02 -0500, William Neal wrote:
>This is going to sound silly, but has anybody tried dehydrating bread?
>
>I'd be tempted to try it, but I would have to use my stove to dehydrate the
>bread.
>
>Anybody willing to experiment?

No need to Sweet,  easy as pie but not nearly as good<g>.
I've never tried hardtack but if you put "Arnold's" Seeded
Rye in a low oven or even on the counter in a dry spell,
it will get almost hard enough to drive a tack.  Mold needs
moisture...so I'm not sure  it could mold if it wanted to.
For me, eating was definitely a dunking thang though.
Orr if you like olive oil...a drizzle and let it sit awhile.