[at-l] USPS delivery time

How long does the USPS take to delivery parcel post packages?
They will be sent from Chicago to:  Walasi-Yi, Fontana Dam,
Erwin, and Kincora (might axe this one).  I looked at the
USPS website, but couldn't find any useful information.
Is a week ahead of time too little?  Would 2 weeks be better?
I don't want to burden the various places with holding my packages
for extended periods of time and so would like to time things well.

Chris

Chris Willett
cwillett@math.uiuc.edu
http://www.math.uiuc.edu/~cwillett