[at-l] books

Yippee! Earl's book showed up in the mail last night! Unlike Earthworm I'm
trying to restrain myself and make the reading last a while. Between the
book, and Mag's dang countdown I'm building up a wicked case of
wanderlust... just got to hold on to the end of the month <g>

And on books; ABE (http://dogbert.abebooks.com/abe/BookSearch) has the
Rodale Press 'Hiking The Appalachian Trail' Volumes 1 + 2 listed at a shop
in St Louis for $71 dollars. I haven't been monitoring the prices regularly
(since I got mine for $30<g>), but that price is the best I've seen in a
while, and you can spend a lot more....

Right now I'm wading through T.E. Laurence' (sp?) 'The Seven Pillars of
Wisdom'. If it weren't so heavy it would make for a good hiking book, it
would last a good long time...

skeeter