[at-l] Preparing for the Hike--Book Storage

Go to your local U-HAUL and buy some of their *small* boxes.  Small because
the medium or large ones filled with books would give you a hernia.  The
boxes are double weight corrugated cardboard so they're stronger than ones
you just gather here and there.  Line them with heavyweight garbage bags
and if you are organized, tape a list of the books inside to the top of
each box.