[at-l] The Earl Shaffer Foundation <humor alert>

At 12:30 PM 4/1/02 -0800, Sloetoe wrote:

>### Hey, ah, anybody know if the rumor, you know, about Dan
>Bruce being Granma Gatewood's love child, is true?
>

>I don't mean to start anything, just curious.

 From our moldy oldies, Toey wrote:

With apologies to The Kinks:
I met him on list called the at-l
He was talking China
we were trying to talk trail
But he was trolling
tree-oh-el-ing
trolling
Tra-la la-la
trolling
<bridge>
Well, tried to listen to a troll before
Burnt my eyes toasty, my <delete> key's sore
Fin'ly resisted and did not reply
Even through the ISP I heard him cryyyyyy
Well I'm not dumb but I don't understand
Why he posts with incitement clogging up broadband
But he was trolling
Tree-oh-el-ing
trolling
Tra-la la-la
trolling
<repeat and fade>
Sloetoe Yankovic

rePosted by k~ who is rerunning and reduckingand really grinning