[at-l] More on Listers' books

Sandra Friend was one of the Lister-authors on the book list I posted.
I just found out there's a website that lists her publications, including
links to some of her articles that are online.  Go to:

	<http://members.aol.com/sfriendfla/credits.html>

If you click on the "Index" link at upper left, then click on "Navigator's
Place" at upper left on the next screen, you'll go to a page with all
kinds of neat stuff to be found by clicking on the photos.  Try the one at
the upper left for AT-related things.
	-- eArThworm