[at-l] glasses was OT Lasik

i have some questions first off. i can switch my dominant eye around like a
toggle it is neato stuff..  i can therfore shoot a bow and arrow both left
and right handed with out closing either of my eyes. if i dont think about
it my left eye is more dominant.

any eye doctors out there i have a question

i think i can do this becasue of the astigmasism(sp?) in my left eye, it is
so bad that with out glasses i can barely see anything.  i am not far or
near sighted only have varying degree of astigmatism in both my eyes. so
with out my glasses on i use my right eye. but when i wear my glasses my
left eye defaults over but with a little thought i can pop over to my right
eye.

is my thinkign correct? anyone?

and another question

what is all this distance reading stuff anyway.. i thought you wanted a
certain "zoom" on your eye so it was ok at both distance and reading.  why
pick one or the other..... why not take that natural middle ground?

wisperlight