[at-l] The Earl Shaffer Foundation

I read the forward to Earl's book at the PA Ruck,  I think that the alleged falling
out is a non-issue.
My observation addresses what, IMO,  is the questionable arrangement of sitting on a
board that would be acting on a request for funding from an entity that  (1) was
controlled solely by said director and that (2) was not qualified by the IRS to
receive tax deductible donations i.e.. a "charity".
BTW  a nonprofit can earn a profit,  there are restrictions on what they can do with
that profit.

Steve - not a tax attorney, hell I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last
night