[at-l] The Earl Shaffer Foundation

"...Interesting that DB is one of the directors of  The Earl Shaffer Foundation
and he is also a "charity" eligible to receive funding." observes Steve L.

 Well, it suggests that Dan Bruce and Earl's alleged falling out may not be as
 serious as suggested on this list recently.

 The last time I checked Wingfoot was not a 501 (c3) organization. If I remember
 rightly, he explained that he didn't want a board of directors telling him what
 to do (now that's a surprise). However, having visited his home and "Center" I
 suspect that his efforts on behalf of the trail has not earned him much
 income.

 Weary