[at-l] OT Gettysburg????

I took a day off during my thruhike when a friend visited me.  We borrowed
the driving tour tape from Tom at the Iron Masters hostel (you can probably
rent or buy it at Gettysburg) and drove around Gettysburg listening to the
tape.  Once you get past the first few instructions telling you to "be
careful as you proceed through the intersection blah blah" it gets
interesting and informative.  It was perfect for me as I really didn't want
to do all that much more walking around.  You drive here and there, listen
to the tape, and then get out and look around if you want.

The area is much too big to do on foot unles you are planning on taking a
few days/weeks (depending on how much you like to read the interpretive
stuff.)

Mara
Stitches, GAME99