[at-l] Aamazon.com

William and list,

It looks like William was correct about Amazon.com.  I place an order on
the 11th and on the 22nd of March.  They have neither been shipped as
yet.  I checked and they both say they have not been shipped but still
show I should receive them between 22 and 26 of March.

I sent them an email stating that would be very hard to do.  How can I
receive them by the 26 when this is the 29th and they have not even
shipped yet.  I have a feeling that it is not the true fault of Amazon
but they should be honest with the customer and tell why.

BEWARE

Tom