[at-l] Awwww.....Lynn Seltzer

> Back then Lynn wrote this in part:
>
> Was I jealous of Bryson and his book?  Yep,

> I get tired of
> people telling me how much more "successful" his book has been than mine.
>

> Lynn...if you are still out there, your book was more successful, at least
> IMHO.
> I've read your book more that twice thru.  I read Bryson's
> only as far as it held my interest.

This is my feeling exactly.  In fact, Lynn's book is one of the pivotal
inspirations that finally led to to hike the AT after years of procrastination.
I have read Lynn's book at least twice, refer to it every now and then, and plan
to read it again.  I actually still get emotional when I get to the last few
pages.  What it contains has pushed me to continue section hiking and still plan
a thru-hike in the not so distant future.

Lynn, I've told you this before, but I think you did a GREAT job!!

Bryson writes fiction.

RonW