[at-l] Signing Off....

"Well.  The apartment looks like Berlin after the bombardment.  Actually,
it looks like a cross between REI, a going outta business sale at a bad
Army-Navy store, a fire sale at Campmor, and Tora Bora after it was hit with
nine bunker busters.  Gettin' kinda hard to navigate in there, so I came out
for some air.

   Next step is to haul 44 boxes of junk to the barn for storage, and the
trick is to pick out the right boxes.  Otherwise, I'll end up storing all my
trip stuff and mailing out junk, which leads to fun things like arriving in
Fontana Dam, tearing open a carton, and discovering no food or cigarettes,
but instead finding 30 copies of A.T. Trailway news, 3 non-functioning
whisperlites, 2 smelly leg braces, 6000 photos of Central Virginia, and a
five-year old Playboy."

Hey, I thought I told ya I wanted the Playboy back!
Have a great time, Jack!
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html