[at-l] Better Maps?

> So my question is, are there better maps available for the other
> sections of the trail as well?  i.e. Do any of the maintainer clubs
> have better maps to use?
>
> --
> Jonathan Hartford jon@outland.net

Hi John,

Actually you will find each of the maps in the map packs different from each
other, as each hiking club makes the one for that section.  One place to
check out is:

www.maptech.com

They have a computerized version with all the trailbooks included.  the
great thing is it costs about the same as purchasing all the books.

Todd "M&M" Ricker
GA>ME AT99

ICQ: 24455973
AOL/AIM: MMATGA2ME99

To open soon ... www.trail-life.com  Home of the Long Distance Backpacker.
Discussion groups, articles, stories, trail info, and trail news.  Please
feel free to leave suggestions or comments.

www.ryangore.com   Some good ole finger flickin