[at-l] GUESS WHAT I JUST DID?

###
Dear Jon,

You suck; we hate you.
(VERY best wishes on your gut call, your preparation(s), and
your hike. Breath deep; walk north. Hope VERY MUCH to see you at
Trail Days.)

Skunk.
Sloetoe
(gutless)

--- Jonathan Hartford <jon@outland.net> wrote:
> I quit!
>
> I dunno if anybody noticed me or my journal at trailjournals,
> but I had been planning a hike, then bailed as I got a job in
the struggling high tech industry.  That was two weeks ago, and
I have been living in a mild state of depression since then.
About 5 minutes ago, I got up the balls to tell my boss that I
had made a serious mistake, and that I'm going to have to
fulfill my adventure.

> YES FOLKS, I'm GOING HIKING!
>
> Closing on my house 4/11, should be down to springer sometime
> around the 15th, or so.  WHOO HOO!

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.