[at-l] Helping a newbie: Progress report 2.

--- DTimm65344@aol.com wrote:
> SloeToe and I both have the Lowe Alpine Hyperpacker 90 pack
> (which is a great pack).
### A great and CHEAP (<$100.00) and LIGHT (<5lbs for ~5400ci)
pack.

> Although I think it is no longer made, it must have been
replaced by some other model in their line.
### There's similar from Kelty and JanSport, as well.

> I'm 6'2" and 155 and I'm recalling from the Ruck that SloeToe
is of similar stature (although he's probably slimmer).
### PPPffffttftf!! Hee-hee-heee. (Love those control-tops!)

> I have lots of room with the straps to play if I happen to
> grow another 4 or 5 inches (which is unlikely at 44).
### Mucho ditto, although since I use the pack in winter (alone)
and in summer (food for three?), I find I use 100% of the
variability such strappage allows. (phew!)(Course, that denies
me the excuse to go out and get a second pack. And a third. And
fourth.... and so forth...)

SlimSloe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!