[at-l] PROPOSED 'PURISM' LANGUAGE

This is good food for thought.  Question: since we know pretty
specifically exactly what the AT is from time to time (and it does
change), would we put some equal specificity into designating which
blue-blazed trails are 'harder' and therefore qualify.  This might be
worth considering to alleviate any confusion and many calls to the ATC
office ("does trail xxx qualify").  I can even see a 'special' blaze to
designate an alternate AT route.

--
James P. ('Jim') Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net