[at-l] OT... AOL Hell

I heard a radio report about what happened when AOL and another corp
tried to merge their corporate structures.  AOL insisted that their email
system be applied universally.  This resulted in a few complaints. (hehehehe)
  Like.....
Users being unexpectedly bumped off line.
Inability to send large attachments.
A ten percent (I think) loss of mail into the cyber ether.
Inability to use pocketmail and other portable email devices.

There solution to the problems was to discourage the use of e-mail
in favor of faxes, letters, phonecalls and in-person meetings.
What's wrong with this picture ........LOL!!!!!!!!