Re[2]: Re [at-l] Picking on Bill and other stuff at-l

Gee, I didn't even consider ATML. The world is a bit larger than you
think, Weary. ATML is so "last year."

Plus this list hasn't evolved. We seem to have some increase of
belligerance of late. Opinions regarding Bryson varied on AT-L and
other lists that matter. I encourage you to do a little search on
Yahoogroups and Yahoo clubs to find just a few of them.

Bill...