[at-l] "Campfood" by Backpacker's Pantry

I do not know if this product (Campfood) is just new to my area or if it =
is a new product by Backpacker's Pantry. I bought a package to try =
(haven't yet) at Academy Sports. What my question is; has anyone else on =
the group eaten this product for a short to long period, and if so how =
was it overall?=20

If Campfood is not new, please e-mail me off list to save everyone the =
inconvenience of reading of something already known.
My thanks to everyone.

Phil

My father considered a walk among the mountains as the equivalent of =
church going.
Aldous Huxley

multipart/alternative
  text/html