[at-l] Books to read on the trail.

I read the post about reading stories about serial killers, and such, =
while on the trail and how it can bring about a certain peace. =20

I can see it now.  Seventeen miles today through a down pour.  I am =
soooo tired and only one really nice guy to share the shelter with.  We =
fix supper I am impressed how he can open, cook, and eat all with only a =
12 inch boning knife.  I even feel a certain amount of security when I =
watch him place his knife inside his sleeping bag.  I guess I'm not =
going to have to fight any bears to night, this guy is cool.=20

As I start to slumber off with dreams of sugar plums in my head, I am =
awakened by a gleam of light coming from his bag.  As I strain to see =
what he is doing I catch the title of a book he is reading,,,"The Life =
and Times of Jeffery Dommer".  Forty seconds later I'm back in the dark =
rainy night running as fast as I can and he didn't even hear me =
leave........I think?........FASTER!!!!!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---