[at-l] Long Trail in September & October

--- ARTCLOUTMN@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 3/26/02 10:20:23 AM,
pmags@yahoo.com writes:

<< One of these days, I am going to do a 'leaf
peeping'
hike of the LT... >>

> I'll pick you up at the airport and hike the whole
> hike with you!!!
> Art

All right! Lesse..fly into Logan, we'll catch a bus to
Newport, VT, call up one of these BnBs in N. Troy for
a shuttle, start at the VT/Quebec line in
Mid-Septemer, end at Mt. Greylock (just beyond the
Mass border) in Mid-October. See ya in a few years! :D

=====