[at-l] NEW (at least to me) topic: edible plants

> You left out Elk and Bison, both of which are also quite tasty.  Problem is, without being sure how to identify, say mint, I am unable to make the mint jelly to go with any of it.  You see my problem?
> <g>
>
> Black&blue

	Yeah, but we're talking about foraging on the AT, correct? No bison,
unless they're someone's private herd, and the elk are newly
re-introduced, so I rather doubt we'd be allowed to harvest any...

	As for garnishes, I see your point. Fortunately others have stepped up
to provide sources for the sides.

	Ron
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com