[at-l] Re: Convincing myself to go . . .

I looked at it this way: I'm 30 years old, no MAJOR commitments (not
married), I can get a new job and i don't own a house - what better time
to go. Think about how life goes - the longer we live the more
responsibilities we have - until it’s to late to hike at this level.
There is a point were i will have a wife and kids and need to be there
to support them, a house i need to pay mortgage on and parents to care
for (when they get older) so a 6 month hike gets harder and harder to
plan for. What it comes down to is: SOME TIMES YOU JUST NEED TO SAY F*#K
IT AND GOT FOR IT.