[at-l] Therma-Rest pads, What do you like or Hate?

I have the full length ultra light (1lb 8oz). It's about 8oz heavier
then the 3/4 length pad but to me sleeping is very important. IN the
past i have brought it on all my trips. This AT (2003) i am looking to
use a hammock with a3/4 length 3/8 closed cell foam (6oz) and my sit
pad. I guess i will just suffer in the few nights that i have to stay in
a shelter. All in all -- i feel that full length is better.

Paul L. (NY) (AT 2003)