[at-l] Purity, slackpacking, ect....

Somewhat on topic.  When I do my thru hike next year I will cary my
pack every inch of the way.  I will not do this for any ill fated purity
idea, but becuase the pack would miss part of the hike if I left it behind.
Since I started backpacking in 97, me and my pack have grown very close.
It even has a name, Springer( this is due to the fact that I learned alot
about
backpacking on and around Springer mountain.)  I personally would feel
terrible leaving Springer behind as I hiked sections.
So, it is not about purity but, making sure my ol hiking buddy is able
to go for the ride.
I heavily believe in hike your own hike and who cared if you Slackpack,
blue blaze,
white blaze, yellow blaze, or aqua blaze.
Just my two crazy cents worth,
Chatter