[at-l] [at-l ] Re: Trail Books

OK, well, maybe not *exactly* a trail book, but I had the chance
to read a book to a large room full of students at work
yesterday, written by one of my favorite authors, Dr. Seuss.  :
)  He's so kewl!  It's called "Oh the Places You'll Go" and I
was struck once again by its message and especially how it
applies to someone getting ready to go for a hike.  It's grand!
Here's a *very* brief taste.  Happy hiking!
Denise

Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own.  And you know what you
know.
And YOU are the [person] who'll decide where to
go.

<big ol' snip of lots of really good stuff>

So ...
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
you're off to Great Places!