[at-l] Trail humor from the past

thanks for a good laugh; the joke about chips, however, sent real chills
down my spine - THAT idea is all to doable, and you know what happens
when a bureaucrat gets ahold of a DOABLE way to further invade personal
privacy!!!  Trail Libertarians, this is your call to arms!! Tell Al and
Tipper Gore, and all the right-wingers, too - that you oppose the
new-fangled AT-chip!!  :)

thru-thinker