Re [at-l] Picking on Bill and other stuff at-l

Nobody knows for sure, but I read somewhere that Bryson said that he was
a real person.  I don't give 100% credence to every Katz experience in
the book.  My speculation: there may have been a person that accompanied
Bryson at times, but most of the "Katz" experiences were invented.
Again, just speculation on my part.

--
James P. ('Jim') Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net