[at-l] Trip report: Last shakedown hike

Today was my last shakedown hike.  You may remember last week I did a =
hike in the Hudson Highlands and ended up with rather sore legs.

Well today I wanted to make sure I was "sore" but not "injured".  I took =
4 days rest and today I reduced my pack weight and cut the distance.  =
Well that made all the difference, things went fine.  It was also =
raining (lightly) so I had a chance to test some rain gear.

The route was rather special and it only makes sense to show you rather =
than telling.  So if you have a moment, check the web page here:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2h6gy/papabear/shakedown_batteryloop.=
html

On it you'll find the report complete with pictures.  The pictures =
really ARE the report.  The text just ties it together.

Next week it's onto the real thing!

Enjoy
Pb

multipart/alternative