[at-l] HYOH - IYOW - Was: Lots of other stuff...

At 04:30 PM 3/26/02 -0600, Shane Steinkamp wrote:
>  I've never encountered the notion that someone's hike
>doesn't count because they weren't on THE trail the whole time.

The only entity that would say that hike a didn't count is the ATC.  Only
people who care if the ATC recognizes their hike should be upset by this.
What I find amazing is that people care enough about that recognition
to lie to get it.  Isn't the hike enough of a reward?  Whatever form your hike
took, isn't it good enough as it stands without a piece of paper?