Re [at-l] Picking on Bill

I read an article once about a hike on the west coast by two guys who
decided to take nothing but their clothes figuring they could find all the
discarded gear they needed . . . and they did . . . there was absolutely no
way I was going to carry that heavy 12 volt handled behemoth off the
mountain and break all those laws about stealing artifacts from federally
protected lands . . . I left it where I found it . . . it's probably still
there . . . because I KNOW everyone else follows all the same laws I follow
. . . the folks who follow blazes on the other hand . . . I don't know if
they'd find such interesting things . . . but I will carry and install a
brass plaque to mark the spot and the artifact for the bryson anti
defamation league if they want me to . . .