[at-l] NEW (at least to me) topic: edible plants

I was once into stalking the wild asparagus, but then had a bad experience
with a cat tail.  Even an idiot can identify one of those, right.

Anyway after eating just a bit my throat swelled up bad and I got genuinely
worried. My wife's did too so it wasn't a personal allergy. Everyone can ID
a cat tail, right?  I have since learned that an iris is poisonous so who
knows.  I can't believe that I could have been that stupid.  I still think
it was a cat tail. Maybe an iris was mixed in?

I like this chat room, but think I'll give it a rest for a week.  It is a
chat room right?

See you next week.

Rick B