[at-l] Driving up to Rainbow Springs

I will be leaving the Tampa, Florida area early Friday, April 5th, to head
up to Rainbow Springs.  I am heading up I-75 to Atlanta, taking the 685
bypass around to 285 then up 985 on up.  If there is anyone on the list that
needs a ride up that way and can meet somewhere along that route, give me a
shout.  I am planning on heading out around 2 AM and am planning on being in
Rainbow Springs by around 2 PM - Jensine will be holding the bus for me so I
can't be any later than that.  Time permitting I can drop someone off at
Dicks Creek or Winding Stair Gap or you can talk with Jensine or Buddy about
some shuttles from their place.

Of course, you are on your own to get back....

WhoAh