FW: [at-l] Endangered Parks List

This whole issue is an example of politicians meddling where they ought
not to do so. How they can justify allowing powered vehicles in a NP
trail system? They don't allow trail motorcycles to use the trails in
the summer. I can on see that snowmobiles being should be allowed to
follow the paved roads.

Bryan