[at-l] Sick of people complaining about list volume and content

> If
> we didnt talk about all this so called off topic stuff their wouldnt be
much
> talk.

I don't know about their talk, but I can think of a lot of other interesting
on-topic topics.

Here's a short list:

1. hiking nekked
2. hiking clothes and which clothes
3. which fuels you can drink and which you can't and why and how to flavor
the ones you can
4. recipies
5. answering newbie questions
6. songs
7. the methane hole in our atmosphere and how elevation contributes to
closing it (thank you Jan)
8. answering newbie questions
9. kawfee tawk
10. answering newbie questions
11. butta
12. cat holes, shovels, and tp
13. answering newbie questions
14. cutting down on condensation in a hammock
15. tin can stoves
16. water sources, purification,
17. the laws against picking up trash on the trail
18. reports about adding protected land to the trail corridor
19. reports about weather
20. gear tawk
21. Bengali red lentils
22. shelter lentles